A Safe Space to Face Life's Troubles
I have tremendous respect for people who make the difficult decision to enter into psychotherapy. As a licensed psychologist in Bethesda, Maryland, I work collaboratively with older children, adolescents, and adults, in individual, couples, and family therapy to guide this process. My goal is to explore together the troubles that have led you to seek psychological treatment at this time.
Psychological treatment specializations include:
- Depression – sadness, low self-esteem, etc.
- Anxiety – worry and concerns
- Life Transitions, including premarital counseling, divorce, separation, aging, and personal losses
- Adjustment to College
- Relationship and Intimacy Problems, including inter-racial relationships
- Identity Issues, including those regarding racial/ethnic identity and multi-ethnic backgrounds
- Parenting and Family Issues, including post-partum depression and psychological support for new parents
- Domestic Violence, Trauma, & PTSD
- LGBTQ Issues
- Medical and Health Concerns
- Work and Career Therapy
- Consultation/Supervision to psychologists working towards licensure
Please call me today at 202-340-3612 or send me an email at email@example.com to discuss your needs and learn more about how counseling and therapy can help you. My office is conveniently located in downtown Bethesda, Maryland. I am easily accessible from I-495 and I-270, as well as from the Bethesda Metro.